Author(s): GAO Meihua, Zhong WANG, Bing LI, Huaqiao LI, Beibei CONG, Yi WANG, Fengyu ZHANG, Le XIONG
Objective: To study SP22 the closed short peptide of CD59 specific site on Jurkat cell signal transduction molecules (LAT, STAT3) genes, proliferation genes (Nf-κb3, Bcl-2) and apoptosis genes (caspase-3) effect, research CD59 specific site closed by short peptide concrete mechanism of Jurkat cells. Methods: Jurkat cells were divided into blank control group and SP22 peptide closed group, Training after 48h respectively with the method of CCK 8 to detect each cell proliferation rate; Flow cytometry -- check each group cell apoptosis; Real time quantitative PCR --from gene level determination of two kinds of cells before and after the experiment the expression of stat3 and joint protein Lat, detection of cell proliferation and apoptosis protein before and after test the Nf-κb3, Bcl-2, the expression of Caspas-3; Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to detect the related cytokines. Results: add SP22 peptide group cell proliferation inhibition rate is greater than the blank control group (P < 0.01);Add SP22 group compared with blank control group Lat, Stat3, Nf-κb3, Bcl-2 gene expression decline, Caspas-3 gene expression rise; Add SP22 40 mg group cell death ratio increased, compared with the blank control group difference has statistically significant (P < 0.01). In short peptide SP22 group, cells secrete and promote tumor to growth of interleukin 2 (IL-2) and TGF-βhad been inhibited. Conclusion: CD59 specific site closed short peptide can inhibit Jurkat cell proliferation, reduce the expression of Lat, Stat3, Nf-κb and Bcl-2, activating caspase-3, promote the apoptosis of Jurkat cells.
CD59, Close peptideSP22, Jurkat cell, Apoptosis
- HU Weiguo, OYANG qianwen,LUO Rongcheng. < The Roles of CD59 in the Initiation，Progression and Antibody—Based Therapy of Cancer.> [J]. Molecular imaging, 2013, 36(1): 36-39.
- Gemei M, Di Noto R, Mirabelli P, et al. Cytometric profiling of CD133+ cells in human colon carcinoma cell lines identifies a common core phenotype and cell type-specific mosaics [J]. The International journal of biological markers, 2013, 28(3): 267-273.
- CHENG Ying,GAO Meihua . < Specific coalescent peptide of CD59
- screened by phage library.> [J]. Cellular and molecular immunology journal, 2006, 22(2): 164-166.
- Gan Z, Wang B, Zhou W, et al. Molecular and functional characterization of CD59 from Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) involved in the immune response to Streptococcus agalactiae [J]. Fish & shellfish immunology, 2015, 44(1): 50-59.
- GAO Meihua LI Yuanyuan CONG Beibei < GPI anchored protein CD59 through LAT mediated the signal transduction mechanism research of T cell > [J]. Chinese journal of immunology, 2014.7, 30(874-878.
- LIANGYong WANGQu. < STAT5 phosphorylation levels of erythropoietin and thrombopoietin receptors in CD34＋CD59－and CD34＋CD59＋ bone marrow cells of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria > [J].Natl Med J China, 2011.8.16, 91(30): 2129-2131.
- Lipp AM, Juhasz K, Paar C, et al. Lck mediates signal transmission from CD59 to the TCR/CD3 pathway in Jurkat T cells [J]. PloS one, 2014, 9(1): e85934.
- GAO Anding LIN Baoshun. [J]. Chinese journal of biochemistry and molecular biology 2013.5, 29(5): 397-403.
- LI Xianping GAO Meihua. < Effect of peptide seals specific to CD59 on the expression o fapoptosis related genes in HeLa cells CD59 > [J]. Chinese journal of Cellular and molecular immunology, 2008, 24(1): 20-26.
-  CHEN Yuqing LI Wei ZHOU Jihong. < molecular mechanism of anti-apoptotic action of survivin in NCI-H446 lung cancer cells> [J]. Chinese journal of Oncology, 2006.06, 28(6): 413-417
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.