Objective: To study the effect of dimethylaminoethano (DMAE) and compound amino acid inject (AA) by mesotherapy on Periostin and Dermatopontin expression levels of D-galatose induced chemical skin aging rat. Method: by using 80 randomly selected wistar rats divided into normal control group, the aging control group and the experimental groups. At the 18th day after D-gal induction, the experimental group were treated with intra-dermal microinjection of 0.2% DMAE + AA, 0.1% DMAE + AA, 0.2% DMAE, 0.1% DMAE, AA and NS on bilateral buttocks respectively, once a week for 4 consecutive weeks, after treatments for 42 days, observe the histological changes of dermal thickness, hydroxyproline, and expression of Periostin and Dermatopontin in every individual group. Results: Mesotherapy with intradermal co-injection of 0.1% DMAE+AA and 0.1% DMAE + AA have significantly increased the dermal thickness, hydroxyproline content and Periostin expression levels increased significantly, but did not affect the expression of Dermatopontin. Conclusion: by local co-injection of DMAE and AA compound directly under aged rats can effectively reform aged skin tissue structure and the degeneration of collagen, meanwhile it can improve collagen synthesis in aging skin and significantly increases the dermal thickness and collagen content of the skin, and thus prevent skin aging.
Dimethylaminoethano, Amino acid, anti-aging, D-galactose, Dermatopontin, Periostin
- Grossman R. The role of dimethylaminoethanol in cosmetic dermatology[J]. Am J Clin Dermatol, 2005,6(1):39-47.
- Atiyeh BS, Ibrahim AE, Dibo SA. Cosmetic mesotherapy; between scientific evidence, science fiction, and lucrative business [J]. Aesthet Plast Surg. 2008, 32(6):842-849.
- El-Domyati M, El-Ammawi TS, Moawad O, et al. Efficacy of mesotherapy in facial rejuvenation: a histological and immunohistochmical evaluation [J]. Int J Dermatol, 2012, 51(8):913-919.
- Grossman RM, Gisoldi EM, Cole C. Long-term safety and effecicacy evaluation of a new skin firming technology: dimethylethanol, 60th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Dermatology [C], 2002:Feb 22-27;New Orleans.
- Sommerfield B. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind, split-face study on the clinical efficacy of Tricutans on skin firmness [J]. Phytomedicine, 2007, 14(11):711-715.
- Uhoda I, Faska N, Robert C, et al. Split face study on the cutaneous tensile effect of 2-dimetylaminoethanol (deanol) gel [J]. Skin Res Technol, 2002, 8(3):164-167.
- Morissette G, Germain L, Marceau F. The antiwrinkle effect of topical concentrated 2-dimethylaminoethanol involves a vacuolar cytopathology [J]. Br J Dermatol, 2007, 156(3):433-439.
- Gragnani A, Giannoccaro FB, Sobral CS, et al. Dimethylaminoethanol affects the viability of human cultured fibroblasts [J]. Aesthet Plast Surg, 2007, 31(6):711-718.
- Grangnani A, Giannoccaro FB, Sobral CS, et al. Dimethylaminoethanol affects the viability of human cultured fibroblasts [J]. Aesthetic Plast Surg, 2007, 31(6):711-718.
- Grossman R. Gisoldi E. Cole C. Safety and efficacy evaluation of a new skin firming technology: dimethylethanol and tyrosine, 60th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Dermatology; 2002 Feb 22-27: New Orleans.
- 周鸿波，吴巍，王诗晗，等。绞股蓝对光老化皮肤这种的影响 [J]. 中华医学美学美容杂志, 2010, 16(6):401-403.
- MacBeth J, Shackleton D, Hulmes D. Tyrosine-rich acidic matrix protein (TRAMP) accerlerates collagen fibril formation. J Biol Chem, 1993, 268(26):19826-19832.
- Takeda U, Utani A, Adachi E, et al. Targeted disruption of dermatopontin causes abnormal collagen fibrillogenesis, J. Invest Dermatol, 2002, 119(3):678-683.
- 杨琛，郭慕依，细胞外基质的新成员-皮肤桥蛋白 [J]. 国外医学 生理、病理科学与临床分册, 2001, 21(4): 272-273
- 王琦，王润和，胡强，等. PCNA和CD44v6在皮肤鳞状细胞爱和基地细胞爱中表达的研究 [J]. 中国美容医学, 2010, 19(10):1487-1489.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.