Author(s): Igor Smirnov, Mark Krinker, Galina Pana
- M. Krinker (2016) “The Experience of Predicting the Quality of Functioning Objects”, Journal of Unconventional Science. Vol. 12.
- Chaplin, M. (2005) “Water Dielectric and Microwave Radiation”, London South Bank University, http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/microwave.html
- Smirnov, I. (2008) “The Anomalous Electrodynamic Characteristics and Polarized- Oriented Multilayer Molecular Structure of MRET Activated Water”, International Journal of Nanoscience, vol.7, 1-5.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_layer_(surface science)
- P.T. Oreshkin (1977), Physics of Semiconductors and Dielectrics, Moscow, Russia.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.