- Agency FEMA. About the Agency www.fema.gov 2016 [updated April 1, 2016; cited 2016 April 6, 2016]. Available from: https://www.fema.gov/about-agency.
- Salaam-Blyther T. Neglected Tropical Diseases: Background,
- Responses, and Issues for Congress. In: Service CR, editor. 2011.
- Aldridge S. Tropical Infectious Diseases. In: Lerner BW, Lerner KL, editors. Infectious Diseases: In Context: Gale; 2008. p. 834-6.
- Malaria GH-DoPDa. Neglected Tropical Diseases. Which diseases are considered Neglected Tropical Diseases? Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Department of Health and Human Services; 2011.
- Oprea L, Braunack-Mayer A, Gericke CA. Ethical issues in funding research and development of drugs for neglected tropical diseases. Journal of Medical Ethics: BMJ Publishing Group; 2009. p. 310-4.
- Trouiller P, Olliaro P, Torreele E, Orbinski J, Liang R, Ford N. Drug Development of neglected diseases. a deficient market and a public-health policy failure. The Lancet: Elsevier Inc.; 2002. p. 2188-94.
- Organization WH. Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis) Fact Sheet. World Health Organization2016.
- Albon CR. Infectious Diseases Threaten National Security. Do Infectious Diseases Pose a Threat? Current Intelligence: Greenhaven Press; 2014.
- Frischknecht F. The history of biological warfare. EMBO Reports: The European Molecular Biology Organization; 2003. p. S47-S52.
- Burn C, Montgomery SP. An Estimate of the Burden of Chagas Disease in the United States. Clinical Infectious Diseases: Oxford Journals; 2009.
- Control CfD. Parasites-American Trypanosomiasis (also known as Chagas Disease). Triatomine Bug FAQs: United States Department of Health and Human Services; 2016.
- Barder O, Kremer M, Williams H. Advance Market Commitments. A Policy to Stimulate Investment in Vaccines for Neglected Diseases. Economists' Voice: The Berkeley Electronic Press; 2006. p. 1-6.
- Handfield R, Feldstein J. Insurance Companies' Perspectives on the Orphan Drug Pipeline. American Health & Drug Benefits2013. p. 589-97.
- Newton-Sanchez, O. A. Seroprevalence of Trypanosoma cruzi (TC) and risk factors in Colima, Mexico. Gaceta Medica de Mexico S; 2013. p.0016-3813.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.