Author(s): Liu Yaju, Chi Yuwan, Wang Dongxuan, Qi Liping
A discrete Fourier transformation-based algorithm to locate the monomer coordinates of Amanita was proposed in this paper according to the shape and size of the Amanita. Characteristics of image data of Amanita were used to determine borders and describe the image acquisition of Amanita. For the shape range of Amanita, coordinates of the mushroom center were calculated by the Fourier transform algorithm, which were processed by translation, rotation and zooming. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm can extract accurate coordinates of Amanita effectively. The extraction accuracy reaches as high as 96.33%.
Image Recognition, Orientation Processing, Shape Range Description
- Xiong Tao. How to Recognize Toxic Mushrooms [J]. New Rural Technology, 2003.
- Liu Zuoshi, Ni Xiaojuan. Status and Development Trends of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) [J].Machinery Manufacturing, 2004, 42(8):32-34.
- Tan Songxin, Xiang Liqun, Li Jitao, Xian Tao. [J].Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, 610064.
- Zhao Fengda, Kong Lingfu, Li Xianshan, Wu Peiliang. A Mobile Robot Positioning Method based on Visual Feature [J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2009, 30(3:603-609.
- Yu Gaohong, Zhao Yun, Li Ge, Shi Hui. Detection Algorithm of Monomer Mushroom based on Machine Vision and Border Description. Agricultural Engineering, 2005, 21(6):101-104.
- Wang Jianzhong, Liu Jingjing. Infrared Positioning and Docking Approach of Mini Multi-robot Self-configuration[J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2006,26(10).
- Song Weixiong. A New Four-dimensional Positioning and Detection Technology of Dynamic Information[J]. Technology Wind, 2009, (19): 266-267.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.