At present, prenatal diagnosis is simple, effective, uninvasive and repeatable, so that it has been recognized as the preferred method for prenatal screening of fetal malformations. Antenatal ultrasound has been widely used in clinic, andhas made a great contribution to the screening of fetal malformations.In recent years, dueto the standardization of the ultrasound and the increasing of intrauterine diagnosis technology by ultrasound-doctors, the birth of fetuses with abnormalities of central nervous system is decreasing year by year,and also the detection rate of fetuses with cardiovascular defects become higher and higher.As the ultrasound is widely used in prenatal intrauterine diagnosis, the safety of ultrasonography is also widely concerned.In China,the standard operation of the safety threshold of ultrasonic inspection in prenatal screening and diagnostic ultrasonography has been started.
Prenatal Disgnosis, Supersonic Inspection, Fetal Malformations
- Goldberg B B. Obstetric US imaging: the past 40 years[J]. Radiology, 2000, 215(3):622-629.
- Maklad N F, Wright C H. Grey scale ultrasonography in the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy[J]. Radiology, 1978, 126(1):221-5.
- Hamper U M, Trapanotto V, Sheth S, et al. Three-dimensional US: preliminary clinical experience[J]. Radiology, 1994, 191(2):397-401.
- Rembouskos G, Cicero S, Longo D, et al. Single umbilical artery at 11-14 weeks' gestation: relation to chromosomal defects[J]. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology the Official Journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2003, 22(6):567-70.
- Croll T P, Epstein D W, Castaldi C R. Marginal adaptation of stainless steel crowns.[J]. Pediatric Dentistry, 2003, 25(25):249-252.
- Zhou Q C, Zhang J, Zhang M, et al. Utilising ductus venosus Doppler waveform and four-chamber view to screen for foetal cardiac malformation in early second trimester of pregnancy[J]. 中华医学杂志(英文版), 2005, 118(21):1791.
- Hunter S, Heads A, Wyllie J, et al. Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease in the northern region of England: benefits of a training programme for obstetric ultrasonographers.[J]. Heart, 2000, 84(3):294.
- Filkins K, Koos B J. Ultrasound and fetal diagnosis.[J]. Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2005, 17(2):185-95.
- Borland W A N. Obstetric Roentgenography[J]. 1924.
- Murphy D P. Irradiation and Pregnancy[J]. 1931(5):770-771.
- Russell L B, Russell W L. Radiation hazards to the embryo and fetus.[J]. Radiology, 1952, 58(3):369-377.
- Abramowicz J S, Kossoff G, Marsal K, et al. Safety Statement, 2000 (reconfirmed 2003). International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG).[J]. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology the Official Journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2000, 16(6):594-6.
- Arehart-Treichel, Joan. Fetal Ultrasound: How Safe?[J]. Science News, 1982(24):396-397.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.