Xen is Open Source more popular virtualization solution provides lot of advantages and ready for various trials due to nature of Open Source. There are lots of migrations in the strategies utilized by Xen .While providing virtualization Xen implies different strategies for Resource Sharing, Memory virtualization, CPU Virtualization, I/O Virtualization etc. In Xen virtualization technology adjusting virtual machine to corresponding physical machine will play important role to enhance performance of the system this is prime duty of CPU Scheduler; hence we have considered CPU Virtualization in detail and attempted to explore CPU scheduling strategies its comparative study as well as research issues related to it.
- Jeanna N. Mathews; Eli M.Dow; Todd Deshane; Wenjin Hu; Running Zen: A Hands on Guide to the Art of Virtualization April, 2008
- Mohammad Reza Ahmadi, Davood Maleki, â€œEffect of Virtual Techniques in Data Storage Accessâ€, 2010 IEEE 24th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops. Pgs 91-96
- Vidya Rao Suryanarayana,â€Credit Scheduling and Prefetching in Hypervisors Using Hidden markov Modelsâ€, Thesis submitted Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Winchita State University
- Chris Tekemura and Luke S. Crawford The Book on Xen Â© 2009 Xiantao Zhang, Yaozu Dong, â€œOptimizing Xen VMM Based on IntelÂ® Virtualization Technologyâ€IEEE 2008 Ackaouy,E:The Xen Credit CPU Scheduler,Xen Source:Open Source Enterprise vitrtualization.http://www.xen.org/files/summit_3/Sched.pdf,September 18,(2006)
- Analysis and Evaluation of the scheduling Algorithms in Virtual Environment 2009. International Conference on Embedded software and systems
- Ludmila Chakasova, Diwakar Gupta and Amin Vahdat. â€Comparision of the three CPU Schedulers in Xenâ€ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2007
- Byung Ki Kim_, Jin Kim, Young Woong Koâ€ E_cient Virtual Machine Scheduling Exploiting VCPU Characteristicsâ€ International Journal of Security and Its Applications V o l. 6 N o. 2, April, 2012
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.