Author(s): Araoye O. I., Adewale O.S., Alese B.K., Akinyede O. R.
Mobile agent, Electronic Commerce, Crypto-Steganography, Security, Client-Server
- Antonio, C., Gian, P. P. and Giovanni, V. (1997), Designing Distributed Application with a Mobile Code Paradigm, Proceedings of the 19th International Software conference on Software Engineering, Seattle, USA, 22-32.
- Araoye, O. I., Adewale, O. S., Alese, B. K. and Akinyede, O. R. (2017), North Asian International Journal of Sciences, Engineering & IT, Vol3, Issue 11
- Bahrammirzaee, A.,Chohra, A.,Madani,K.(2013), An Adaptive Approach for Decision MakingTactics in Automated Negotiation. AppIntell. doi:10.1007/s10489- 0130434-8.
- Barnes, S. J.,Vidgen, R.T., (2000), An Integrative Approach to The Assessment of E- Commerce Quality, Working Paper. http:/www.webqual.co.uk/ papers/webqualbookshop.pdf.
- Berners-Lee T. (1999), in: Weaving the Web, Orion Business, New York.
- Dave S. and Bart P. (2004): Secure e-Commerce Using Mobile Agents on Untrusted Hosts, COSICInternal Report.
- Gian, P. P. (1998), Understanding, Evaluating, Formulating and Exploiting Code Mobility, Ph.D Thesis, Politeccnico di Torino, Italy.
- Giovanni, V. (1998), Mobile Code Technologies, Paradigms and Applications, Ph.D Thesis, Politecnico di Milano.
- Hohl, F. (1998),A Model of Attacks of Malicious Hosts Against Mobile Agents, Proceedings of the ECOOP Workshop on Distributed Object Security 4th Workshop on Mobile Object Systems: Secure Internet Mobile Computations, INRIA, France,105 -120.
- Kannamal, A. and lyenger, N. Ch.S.N. (2007, A Model for Mobile Agent Security in E- BusinessApplications, International Journal of Business and Information, 2(2),185-198.
- Kwang, H. J., Tessuo, K. A., Nairo,S. (2000), Design and Implementation of an Agent Based Grocery Shopping system, IEICE, Vol. E83- D, No.ll.
- Mario, B. and Gian, P. P. (1998), Evaluating the Tradeoffs of Mobile Code Design Paradigms in Network Management Applications, Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Software Engineering, Kyoto, Japan, 146-155.
- Mario, B., Silvano, G. and Gian P. P. (1997), Exploiting Code Mobility in Decentralized and Flexible Network Management, Proceedings of The First International Workshop on Mobile Agents, Berlin, Germany.
- Richard, S., and Jose, G.O. (2009), Security Analysis of an Agent-Mediated Book Trading Application, International Journal of computing and ICT Research, Special Issue 3(1).
- Sougata, K., Arifit, D., Zhang, Y., Li, L. and lyengar, Ch.S.N. (2012), Agent-Based Secured e-Shopping UsingElliptic Curve Cryptography, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 38, 93-115.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.