With the development of medicine, more and more sustained-release carriers loaded with antibiotics are used for the treatment of infectious bone defects.On the basis of consulting a large number of literatures, the types of carriers, antibiotics and the preparation methods of sustained-release carriers were analyzed and prospected in this paper.
Infectious Bone Defect, Osteomyelitis, Sustained-Release Carriers
- Sun D H, Qin D M, Gu G S, et al. Comparison of curative effect between gentamicin-polymethylmethacrylate and irrigation of antibioticsand drainage in treatment of chronic osteomyelitis[J]. Journal of Jilin University (Medical Edition), 2007, (06):1088-1090.
- Zhao J Q, Chmixed with three different antibiotics[J]. J Southeast Univ ( Med Sci Edi ), 2012, 31(04):460-463.
- Qiu Y Y, Chen Y, Zhou W Y, et al. Biocompatibility and security of calcium sulfate bone substitutes[J]. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research, 2016, 20(16):2317-2323.
- Peng Z, Li B, Jian Y K. Study on the clinical effect of calcium sulfate on the repair of bone defect[J]. Modern Preventive Medicine, 2012, 39(19):5182-5183.
- Zhang Z, Zhang C, Zhang X W, et al. Clinic research of calcium sulphate mixed with vancomycin delayed released antibiotics in the human body[J]. Chinese Journal of Medicinal Guide, 2015, 17(12):1247-1250.
- Wang X, Zhang C, Ping Q N. Advances of 3D printing technology in advanced pharmaceutical preparations[J]. Journal of China Pharmaceutical University, 2016, 47(02):140-147.
- Huang W D, Wu W G, Zheng Q X, et al. Advances in the research of implantable drug delivery system[J]. Journal of Huangshi Institute of Technology, 2008, (04):26-30.
- Zang X L, Sun J, Li Y L, et al. 3D-bioprinting manufacturing polylactic-co-glycolic acid/nano-hydroxyapatite scaffold/bone morphogenetic protein-2 sustained release composite[J]. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research, 2016, 20(16):2405-2411.
- Wu W G, Zheng Q X, Guo X D. Experimental study of a rifampicine-isoniazid-controlled release drug implant[J]. Chinese Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 2010, 29(01):137-143.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.