Online reputation evaluation is a hot topic in e-commerce research. We analyses the existing problems of enterprise reputation evaluation in the current e-commerce environment from various views, then point out the influencing factors of enterprise online reputation in B2C e-commerce. By analyzing the influencing factors of enterprise reputation in B2C e-commerce environment, we construct three dimensions: financial evaluation, user experience and potential evaluation. Finally, we establish an online reputation evaluation index system for enterprises in B2C e-commerce environment.
B2C E-Commerce, Online Reputation Evaluation, Index System
- Wang Y D. An overview of online trust: concepts, elements, and implications [J]. Computer in Human Behavior, 2014, (11): 1-21.
- Houser D, Wooders J. Reputation in internet auctions: theory and evidence from eBay[J]. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 2006, 15(2):353-369.
- Houston, J.H & R.w.spencer, Quality, uncertainty and the Internet: the market for cyber lemon[J], American Economist, 2002,46(1):51-62.
- Katsaros P . A roadmap to electronic payment transaction guarantees and a Colored Petri Net model checking approach[J]. Information and Software Technology, 2009, 51(2):235-257.
- Jiang W J, Xu Y S, Guo H, et al. Multi agent system-based dynamic trust calculation model and credit management mechanism of online trading[C]. International Conference on Human Centered Computing. Springer, Cham, 2014: 168-181.
- Jøsang A, Ismail R, Boyd C. A survey of trust and reputation systems for online service provision[J]. Decision support systems, 2007, 43(2): 618-644.
- Wang Y, Vassileva J. A review on trust and reputation for web service selection[C].The 27th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops (ICDCSW'07). IEEE, 2007: 25-25.
- Ang, Dubelaar, Lee. To trust or not to trust? a model of internet trust from the customer point of view[C]. the 14th Bled Electronic Commerce Conference. Bled: Republic of Electronic Commerce, 2001: 569-578.
- Resnick P, Kuwabara K , Zeckha user R , et al. Reputation System s[ J] . Communications of the ACM , 2000, 43( 12) : 45-58.
- Dholakia U M, The usefulness of bidders reputation ratings to sellers in online actions[J]. Journal of Interactive Marking, 2015, 19(1):31 - 40.
- Ye Diana Wang, Henry H. Emurian (2005). An overview of online trust: Concepts, elements, and implications, Computers in Human Behavior, Volume 21, Issue 1.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.