In order to determine the density of white dwarfs and other stars I used a database and created several relations, such as mass/volume of different star types, to create comparable dana, the values of rotation, the percentage of the objects orbiting around a central object and the explanation how different speeds of rotation, if unused, influence the irregular derivation of the gravitational results. Some other factors, essential in creating real values in astrophysics, are also analyzed here. The results acquired in such a way reveal a real image, which is impossible to perceive if analysing only a small or limited quantity of stars and other objects. It doesn't work without a larger sequence of relations of different parameters. The research represents the interweaving of data for stars when indicators start displaying comparable results. The rotation speed value is closely related to star types, as presented in the tables 4 and 6. At the same time it defines the temperature level of an object, but only faintly affects its density. Density mildly decreases with the increase of the rotation speed, but magnetic field value increases strongly.
White Dwarfs, Hot Stars, Rotation Speed, Density
- 272 linnks type RX J1131-1231; HD 183263 b; Jupiter; GQ Lupi b; dist. 330 AU; BI 253 etc. in one to multiple steps leads to the source
- https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/13644/how-do-star-densities-work How do star densities work?
- https://sciencing.com/calculate-stellar-radii-7496312.html How to Calculate Stellar Radii
- https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/objects/dwarfs2.html „White Dwarf Stars“ Last Modified: December 2010
- http://cds.cern.ch/record/435428/files/0004317.pdf "The Properties of Matter in White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars" Shmuel Balberg and Stuart L. Shapiro∗ Department of Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801
- https://www.universetoday.com/24681/white-dwarf-stars/ February 4, 2009 by fraser cain, „White Dwarf Stars“
- https://www.ijsciences.com/pub/pdf/V82019021908.pdf „Effects of Rotation Araund the Axis on the Stars, Galaxy and Rotation of Universe“ 3.4. The density of smaller objects and stars, W.Duckss
- https://arxiv.org/pdf/1601.07017.pdf „Constraints on the H2O formation mechanism in the wind of carbon-rich AGB stars?“ R. Lombaert1, 2 , L. Decin2, 3 , P. Royer2 , A. de Koter2, 3 , N.L.J. Cox2 , E. González-Alfonso4 , D. Neufeld5 , J. De Ridder2 , M. Agúndez6 , J.A.D.L. Blommaert2, 7 , T. Khouri1, 3 , M.A.T. Groenewegen8 , F. Kerschbaum9 , J. Cernicharo6 , B. Vandenbussche2 , and C. Waelkens2 1
- https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/102627/reporting/en Cosmic Dust in the Terrestrial Atmosphere
- http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=301&doi=10.11648/j.ajaa.20180603.13 2.2. The effects of the stars' speed of rotation W.D.
- https://scienceatyourdoorstep.com/2018/06/13/star-mass-and-density/ Star Mass and Density june 13, 2018 / Emma
- http://www.IntellectualArchive.com/files/Duckss.pdf „Why do Hydrogen and Helium Migrate“ the Intellectual Archive W.D.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Jupiter#List Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Saturn#List Rea, Titan, Hyperion, Iapetus
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Neptune#List Proteus, Triton, Nereid
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Uranus#List Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.