This article mainly studies the national minority areas. First, it systematically sorts out the financial exclusion theory and the financial development literature of the minority areas, and combines the economic and financial data at the provincial and county levels to empirically analyze the financial exclusion in the minority areas. The status quo, the influencing factors and the consequences of this, and some suggestions for managing financial exclusion in ethnic areas.
Ethnic Regions, Financial Exclusion, Regression Analysis
- Tao Lei. Research on Financial Exclusion in China's Ethnic Minority Areas[D]. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2013.
- Yang Hong, Zhang Ke. Research on the Spatial Effects and Influencing Factors of Financial Exclusion——Based on the Empirical Analysis of Yunnan Province[J].Financial Theory and Practice,2020(06):47-56.
- Yin Zhichao, Geng Ziyu, Pan Beixiao. Financial exclusion and household poverty in China: an empirical study based on CHFS data[J].Research on Financial Issues,2019(10):60-68.
- Yu Wenmei, Cao Qiang. Game analysis of financial poverty alleviation from the perspective of financial exclusion[J]. Statistics and Decision,2018,34(10):42-46.
- Xu Jingping, Zhang Ronggang, Zhang Qin. Rural financial exclusion, financial poverty alleviation and government supervision efficiency[J]. Research on Financial Issues, 2018(02):102-107.
- Liu Yuhong. Correlation analysis of the differences in regional rural financial exclusion in my country[J]. Economic Research Guide, 2020(08):124-125+132.
- Wang Jiao, Yao Shuang, Wang Wenrong. Research on the Defects of Digital Financial Inclusion and the Generation of New Financial Exclusion——Based on the Rural Perspective[J]. Agricultural Economics,2020(02):94-97.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.