Objective To investigate the changes of serum neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio (NLR) and platelet/lymphocyte ratio (PLR) before and after thrombolysis in acute cerebral infarction (ACI) and their clinical significance. Methods A total of 100 patients diagnosed with acute cerebral infarction and undergoing intravenous thrombolysis in the Department of Neurology of Jinan Central Hospital from January 2019 to October 2019 were selected and divided into the mild functional impairment group according to the neurological impairment score (NIHSS score) ( ≤12 points) and severe functional impairment group (>12 points)), retrospectively analyze the patient’s general clinical data and biochemical indicators such as neutrophils (NC), platelets (PLT) and lymphocytes (LC), and calculate NLR , PLR. Compare the changes of NLR and PLR between different groups. Results The levels of NLR and PLR in the severe functional impairment group before thrombolysis were significantly higher than those in the mild functional impairment group. The levels of NLR and PLR in the severe functional impairment group after thrombolysis were significantly higher than those in the mild functional impairment group. The difference was statistically significant. Conclusion Serum NLR and PLR are related to the severity of ACI.
Cerebral Infarction, Neutrophil / Lymphocyte Ratio, Platelet / Lymphocyte Ratio, Thrombolytic Therapy
- Camerlingo M, Valente L, Tognozzi M, et al. C-reactive protein levels in the first three hours after acute cerebral infarction. International Journal of Neuroscience, 2011, 121 (2) :65-68.
- Li Bo, Chen Yundai. Research progress on the effect of glucagon-like peptide-1 on atherosclerosis［J］. Chinese Journal of Arteriosclerosis, 2017, 25(04), 427-432.
- Shi Lei. The relationship between the severity of acute cerebral infarction and the activation and aggregation of platelets and its clinical significance [J]. China Modern Medicine Application, 2016, 10 (3): 24-25.
- Shibata K, Hashimoto T, Miyazaki T, Miyazaki A, Nobe K .CurrPharmDes. Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Ischemic Stroke: Past and Future.2019;25(3):242-250. doi: 10.2174/1381612825666190319115018.
- Neurology Branch of Chinese Medical Association. Cerebrovascular Disease Group of Neurology Branch of Chinese Medical Association. Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke in China 2018. Chinese Journal of Neurology. 2018, 51(9): 666-682.
- Liu Li, Xie Xiaona, Li Hongyan, et al. Research progress on the correlation between peripheral blood white blood cell count and diabetes and its complications[J]. Chinese General Practice, 2012(11): 115-116.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.