Author(s): Zhou Xu, Fangkai Zhang, Meiyu Wu, Yanli Meng
Faced with the trend of more and more diversified risks of consumer products under the new situation, the traditional risk assessment platform based on single architecture can no longer cope with the growing and rapidly changing new demands. This paper proposes a public service platform for risk assessment of consumer products based on microservice architecture and studies its key issues. Combined with the idea of flexibility and extensibility, this paper analyses the operation defects of traditional architecture and proposes the construction of the public service platform based on the microservice architecture for risk assessment of consumer products. The granularity and partitioning principles of microservices are also studied. Finally, the construction of the actual service architecture is presented.
- Chin J, Callaghan V, Lam I. Understanding and personalising smart city services using machine learning, The Internet-of-Things and Big Data[C]. IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics. 2017. 10.1109/ISIE.2017.8001570.
- Xia L, Wan-Jin T, Yue-Xiang Y, et al. Risk Assessment: China's New Trend in the Consumer Goods Safety Management[J]. Standard Science, 2009.
- Bob. Microservices, iot and azure[J]. 2015. 10.1007/978-1-4842-1275-2.
- Krylovskiy A, Jahn M, Patti E. Designing a Smart City Internet of Things Platform with Microservice Architecture[C]. 3rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud 2015), IEEE. IEEE, 2015. 10.1109/FiCloud.2015.55.
- Garcia L M, Aciar S, Mendoza R, et al. Smart Tourism Platform Based on Microservice Architecture and Recommender Services[C]. International Conference on Mobile Web & Intelligent Information Systems. 2018. 10.1007/978-3-319-97163-6_14.
- Rajasekar A, Wan M, Moore R, et al. Micro-Services: A Service-Oriented Paradigm for Scalable, Distributed Data Management[J]. 2012. 10.4018/978-1-61520-971-2.ch003.
- Viennot N, Bell J, Geambasu R, et al. Synapse: a microservices architecture for heterogeneous-database web applications[C]. 2015. 10.1145/2741948.2741975.
- Asik T, Selcuk Y E. Policy enforcement upon software based on microservice architecture[C]. IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering Research. 2017. 10.1109/SERA.2017.7965739.
- Dong G, Wei W, Zeng G, et al. Microservices Architecture Based Cloudware Deployment Platform for Service Computing[C]. Service-oriented System Engineering. 2016. 10.1109/SOSE.2016.22.
- Alshuqayran N, Ali N, Evans R. A Systematic Mapping Study in Microservice Architecture[C]. IEEE International Conference on Service-oriented Computing & Applications. IEEE, 2016. 10.1109/SOCA.2016.15.
- Hasselbring W, Steinacker G. Microservice Architectures for Scalability, Agility and Reliability in E-Commerce[C]. IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture Workshops. 2017. 10.1109/ICSAW.2017.11.
- Amaral M, Polo J, Carrera D, et al. Performance Evaluation of Microservices Architectures Using Containers[J]. 2015. 10.1109/NCA.2015.49.
- Erl T. Soa: principles of service design[M]. 2007. http://dx.doi.org/.
- Pautasso C, Zimmermann O, Amundsen M, et al. Microservices in Practice, Part 1: Reality Check and Service Design[J]. IEEE Software, 2017, 34(1):91-98. 10.1109/MS.2017.24.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.