This is the second paper of Number Theory for Math Olympiad enthusiast . Number Theory is the basement of Mathematics and it is followed in INTERNATIONAL MATH OLYMPIAD syllabus . Students are asked various types of question here equivalently . In the first paper “A Case Study Of Special Types of congruences and it’s solution” I discuss special type of quadratic residuacity. And it’s congruence of second degree in one unknown with prime modulo.
- Dusan Djukic: Quadratic Congruences, www.imocompedium.com
- Titu Andreescu and Dorin Andrica. Number Theory: Structures,Examples and Problems. Springer, 2009
- Keith Conrad:Examples of Mordell’s Equation:http://www.math.uconn.edu/ kcon-rad/blurbs/gradnumthy/mordelleqn1.pdf
- Xu Jiagu.Lecture Notes on Mathematical Olympiad Courses, For Senior Section,Volume 2, World Scientific
- Titu Andreescu. Mathematical Reflections, the first two years. XYZ Press, 2011
- Laurentiu Panaitopol and Alexandru Gica. Probleme de aritmetica si teoria nu-merelor.Idei de rezolvare, Editura Gil
- Advance theory of numbers book written by Prof.Dr.M.Fazlur Rahaman
- Taken quote form : https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/number-theory
- Src : http://mathcenter.oxford.emory.edu/site/math125/ legendresSymbolProperties/
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.