Electromagnetic waves generated by different wireless systems like mobile systems, satellite systems, microwave linksâ€¦etc. facilitates our communications throughout the world. These waves have many effects on the human body as well as our daily lives. The effects of electromagnetic waves cause many problems and diseases in the human body like cancer. Nowadays, types of the cancer caused by these waves has increased, because mobile users have increased. Because of the importance of human, this paper will address ways for humans to reduce the effects of electromagnetic waves and to reduce cancer. The proposal consists of many recommendations in wireless systems like mobile systems, guiding the users of wireless users specially mobile users how to reduce these waves effects. Furthermore, this research will describe methods to decrease electromagnetic waves and propose alternative techniques instead.
Electromagnetic radiation, cell phone, effect of cell phone radiation, reduction of cell phone radiation effect
- Ali Zamanian and Cy Hardiman, (2005). High Frequency Design EMR & HUMAN HEALTH, From July 2005 High Frequency Electronics, page 16
- Miserable stories of Electromagnetic radiation Hazards Victims in Taiwan, Chen, Jiau-Hua, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, Department of Food Science and Technology
- New study: direct link to 4,924 cancer deaths from cellular antennas radiation, www.next-up.org/Newsoftheworld/ClustersEmfCem.php http://whyfry.org/brazilian-study-cancer-associated-with-radiation-from -cellular-antennas, May, 17 2011
- The Lancet 2000; 356:1837-1840, November 25, 2000, Kenneth J. Rothman, â€œEpidemiological evidence on health risks
- of cellular telephonesâ€, http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS014067360003244X/fulltext (Accessed June 27,2007)
- Dr. Mercola, Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:17 CDT, It's official: mobile phones are evil!, available on webpage : http://www.sott.net/articles/show/230073
- Jalal J. Hamad Ameen, â€œ Radio Access Network (RAN) architecture development for a 4G mobile system with reduced interferenceâ€, Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research (JEEER), Vol. 3(1), pp. 11-17, January, 2011, ISSN 2141-2367
- Agarwal A, â€œRelationship between cell phone use and human fertility: An observational studyâ€, presentation P-398, October 23, 2006, 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), New Orleans, October 21-25, 2006
- Hardell L, Carlberg M, Soderqvist F, Mild KH, Morgan LL, â€œLong-term use of cellular phones and brain tumours: increased risk associated with use â‰¥10 yearsâ€, Occup Environ Med 2007;64:626-632
- J. E. Moulder, L. S. Erdreich, R. S. Malyapa, W. F. Pckard and Vijayalaxmi, â€œ Cell Phones and Cancer : What is the Evidence for a Connection? â€œ, Radiation Research, 151, 513-531(1999), Radiation Research Society
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.