V. M. Somsikov
Volume 4 - May 2015 (05)
The concept of dynamic entropy (D-entropy), proposed in the mechanics of structured particles is discussed. D-entropy is defined as the relative increase in the internal energy of the system due to its motion energy in the inhomogeneous field of external force. D-entropy is determined completely from the motion equation of the system without any statistical laws. Comparison of D-entropy with thermodynamic entropy of Clausius, Boltzmann's entropy and Kolmogorov - Sinai entropy is performed. The numerical results calculations of the changes of the systemsâ€™ D-entropy consisting from the different numbers of elements during their motions into the non-homogeneous space are given. Areas of application D- entropy and the possibility of its use for the analysis of dynamic systems are discussed.
Dynamics, Entropy, Irreversibility, Classical Mechanics
- Rumer Yu.B., Rivkin M.Sh. Thermodynamics, Stat. physics and Kinematics. Moscow. Nauka. 1977. 532 p;
- Lebowitz J.L. Boltzmannâ€™s entropy and timeâ€™s arrow. Phys. Today. 1999. Ñ€. 32-38; http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.881363
- Landau L.D., Lifshitz E.M. Statistical physics. Moscow.1976.583 p;
- Zaslavsky G.M. Stochasticity of dynamic systems. Moscow. Nauka.1984, 273p;
- Ginzburg V.L. Special session of Editorial board of the Journal of Physics-Uspekhi, honoring the 90th anniversary of VL Ginzburg. Advance Physics of Sci. 2007. 177 (4). p. 345-346;
- Sinai Y.G. Modern problems of ergodic theory. M.: FIZMATLIT. 1995. 208 p;
- Sinai Ya. G. Introduction to Ergodic Theory, Princeton University Press, Princeton. New Jersey USA. 1976. 144 p;
- Loskutov A.Y., Mikhailov A.S. Introduction to Synergetics. Nauka, Moscow.1990. 272 p;
- Loskutov A.Y. The charm of chaos. Phys. 2010.V.150. â„– 12. p. 1305-1329;
- Klimontovich Y.L. The statistical theory of open systems. Moscow. Janus. 1995. 292 p; http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-0175-2
- Somsikov V.M. Thermodynamics and classical mechanics, Journal of physics: Conference series. 23. 2005. p.7-16; http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/23/1/002
- Somsikov V.M. From the Newton's mechanics to the physics of the evolution. Almaty. 2014. 272 p;
- Goldstein G. Classical Mechanics. Moscow.1975. 416 p;
- Somsikov V.M. Why It Is Necessary to Construct the Mechanics of Structured Particles and How to do it. Open Access Library Journal, 2014, 1PP. 1-8, DOI: 10.4236/oalib.1100586; http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1100586
- Lyubarskii G.Y. Group theory and its applications in physics, Nauka, Moscow 1958,p.354;
- Smoluchowski M. Boundaries of validity of the second law of thermodynamics. Uspehi Fizicheskih Nauk. 1967. v.93. iss. 4. p. 724-737;
- Haytun S.D. Mechanics and irreversibility. (1996). Janus. Moscow. 448 p;
- Somsikov V.M., Denisenya M.I. Features of the oscillator passing through potential barrier. Proceedings of the universities. Series Physics. â„–. 3. March. 2013. p. 95â€“103; http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11182-013-0056-y
- Somsikov V.M., Andreyev A.B., Mokhnatkin A.I. Relation between classical mechanics and physics of condensed medium International Journal of Physical Sciences. Vol. 10(3), pp. 112-122.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.