Author(s): Osamu Takagi, Masamichi Sakamoto, Hideo Yoichi, Hideyuki Kokubo, Kimiko Kawano, Mikio Yamamoto
In 2013, we reported the existence of a meditatorâ€™s non-contact effect toward edible cucumber slices used as bio-sensors with which the meditator had no direct physical contact. In the present paper, we investigated the long-term change of this anomalous non-contact effect. We discovered that the effect is associated with a pyramidal structure. We also discovered with extremely high reliability a new phenomenon an "anomalous non-contact effect with a delay associated with a pyramidal structure" in which the meditatorâ€™s non-contact action creates a delayed effect over an extended period of time (10 or more days) after the non-contact action took place. We were able to approximate this anomalous non-contact effect with the delay by a mathematical formula describing a transient response phenomenon of the second order lag element system.
Meditator, Non-Contact Effect, Bio-Sensor, Cucumber, Pyramidal Structure, Delayed Effect
- Atwater F.H. (1997). Accessing anomalous states of consciousness with a binaural beat technology. J. Sci. Explor. 11(3), 263-274.
- Cohen S., & Popp F.A. (1997). Biophoton emission of the human body. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B: Biol. 40, 187-189. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/s1011-1344(97)00050-x
- Grad B. (1976). The Biological Effects of the â€œLaying on of Handsâ€ on Animals and Plants: Implications for Biology, G. R. Schmeidler, Eds. Parapsychology: Its Relation to Physics, Biology, and Psychiatry (Metuchen, NJ, Scarecrow Press 1976) 76-89.
- Inaba H. (1997). Photonic sensing technology is opening new frontiers in biophotonics. Optical Review. 4(1A), 1-10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/bf02935981
- Kokubo H., Yamamoto M., & Kawano K. (2006). Evaluation of non-contact healing using biophotons. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 24(2), 320-327.
- Kokubo H., Takagi O., & Yamamoto M. (2009). Development of a gas measurement method with cucumber as a bio-sensor. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 27(2), 200-213.
- Kokubo H., Koyama S., Takagi O., Kawano K., & Yamamoto M. (2012). Bio-PK detectivity of fluorescence measurement method: Early spring test. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 30(2), 208-216.
- Kokubo H., Takagi O., Koyama S., & Yamamoto M. (2011). Discussion of an approximated equation for special distribution of controlled healing power around a human body. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 29(1), 23-34.
- Kokubo H., Koyama S., & Takagi O. (2010). Relationship between biophotons and gases generated from cucumber pieces. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 28(1), 84-94.
- Kokubo H., Takagi O., & Koyama S. (2010). Application of a gas measurement method â€“ Measurement of ki fields and non-contact healing-. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 28(1), 95-112.
- Parkhomtchouk D., Hirasawa M., & Yamamoto M. (2000). Low noise system with optical cable probe for ultra-weak photon emission measurements from living matter. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 18(1), 109-116.
- Takagi O. et al., (2013). Meditatorâ€™s non-contact effect on cucumbers. Intl. J. Phys. Sci. 8(15), 647-651.
- Yamamoto M. et al. (2000). Study on analyzing methods of human body functions using various simultaneous measurements. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 18(1), 61-80.
- Yamamoto M. et al. (2002). Are there any effects other than suggestion in external Qi. J. Intl. Soc. Life Info. Sci. 20(2), 317-342.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.