Author(s): Le Xuan Sinh, Le Van Nam, Luu Van Dieu, Cao Thi Thu Trang, Nguyen Thi Phuong Hoa, Tran Duc Thanh
Download Full PDF
Read Complete Article
Volume 4 - Jun 2015
Based on the statistical data of social-economic state and development planning to 2025 of Binh Dinh province, the pollution load from development activities has been calculated by using the environmental rapid assessment method. The results showed that development activities in Binh Dinh province create about 30.7, thousand tons of COD;17.1 thousand tons of BOD; 9.1 thousand tons of Nitrogen; 6.5 thousand tons of Phosphorous and 379 thousand tons of TSS from living activities, aquaculture, industry, farming and land leaching. Until 2025, this amount will be increased 1.4 - 2.6 times. The main pollution sources are from living activities including residents and tourists and livestock farming. Therefore, treatment of waste from these sources is very necessary to minimize the waste amount discharged into the Thi Nai Lagoon.
Pollution Load, Pollution Sources, Aquacuture, Indutry, Living Wastewater, Wastewater
- Binh Dinh Statistic Branch, Binh Dinh Statistical Yearbook 2012.
- Tran Van Nhan, Ngo Thị Nga, 2002. Wastewater treatment technologies. Scientific and Technical Publisher. Ha Noi.
- Binh Dinh People’s Committee, Binh Dinh Department of Aquaculture, 2002. Master planning of biology detailed planning of stable and high yield shrimp farming area in Thi Nai lagoon, Binh Dinh province.
- Decision No. 878/QD-UBND dated December 26, 2006 of Binh Dinh People's Committee on the overall planning of industrial development in Binh Dinh province until 2010 and vision to 2020.
- Decision No. 355/QD-UBND dated June 26, 2007 on approving the adjustment and supplementation of aquaculture overall development planning in Binh Dinh province by 2010 and vision to 2020.
- Decision No. 54/2009/QD-TTg by the Prime Minister on approving the social - economic overall development planning in Binh Dinh province until 2020.
- Decision No. 660/QD-UBNDdated 2009 on approving the land use planning in Tuy Phuoc district to 2020 integrating with theenvironmental protection requirements and climate change issued by Binh Dinh province.
- Decision No. 52/QD-UBND dated January 19, 2012 of Binh Dinh People's Committee on adjusting and supplementing the industrial parks development planning in Binh Dinh province until 2020 and orientation to 2025.
- San Diego-McGlone, M,L,, S,V, Smith and V, Nicolas, 2000., Stoichiometric interpretations of C:N:P ratios in organic waste materials.Marine Pollution Bulletin, 40:325-330. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/s0025-326x(99)00222-2
- Trần Đức Thạnh, Trần Văn Minh, Cao Thị Thu Trang, Vũ Duy Vĩnh, Trần Anh Tú, 2012. Environmental threshold on Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. Natural science and Technology Publisher. Hà Nội. 294 p.
- UNEP, 1984. Pollutants from land-based resources in the Mediterranean. UNEP Regional Seas Reports and Studies No. 32.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.