In view of the traditional power equipment running status monitoring can only run in PC, can't do the outdoor inspection when the power equipment monitoring, power equipment information management is not timely and other issues, this paper presents a RFID and Android platform for power equipment information management mobile terminal solutions. The basic principle is the fusion of RFID tag encryption technology and multi tag anti collision technology, in a certain range of mobile phone terminal identification of power equipment encryption RFID tags, through the network communication technology and information management server for data exchange, taking into account the advantages of mobile terminal power consumption of the relevant optimization. Experimental results show that the program to achieve the electrical equipment information management and real-time accuracy.
Power equipment, Information management, Real-time monitoring, RFID
- WANG K K,SHAO J. Present Situation and Countermeasures of Electrical Equipment Condition-based Maintenance[J].Journal of Anhui Electrical Engineering Professional Technique College, 2010,15(1):69-71.
- YANG H H,YAO J H,RUAN Y F. Online Monitoring Technology for Secondary Equipment ofSubstation Integrated Automation System[J].East China Eletric Power, 2014,42(7):95-96.
- CHEN M,YAN J Y. Research on Intelligent Inspection System of Transformation Equipment Based on Internet of Things Technology[J]. Electric Power IT, 2011,9(1):85-89.
- JIANG P W,ZHONG J W,WEN Y Q. Design and Realization of RFID-based Electric Power Asset Management System[J]. Modern Electronic Technology, 2010,20:178–180.
- TAN W G. Operation and maintenance of power equipment design and implementation of management systems[D].Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China,2012
- DENG H G. The design and implementation of warehouse management system in department stores based on RFID[D].Changchun: Jilin University-China, 2014
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.