Author(s): Jin-Yu Zhang, Xiang-Xu Hu, Yue-Hua Wang
To investigate the proliferation and invasion of A549 cell by down-regulating KSP and VEGF gene. Designing and screening the siRNA of targeting VEGF and KSP promoter, transfected into A549 cells with transfetion reagent. According to the difference of transfection mixture the cells were divided into five groups. Western Blotting was used to detect the expression of VEGF and KSP. MTT assay was used to detect the cell proliferation, qPCR was used to measure the expression of VEGF and KSP, the MTT results indicated that the proliferation of the cells was significantly decreased; The results of qPCR showed that the siRNA obviously decreased the expression of VEGF and KSP gene;. The Western Blotting showed that the expression of VEGF and KSP were significantly reduced; The proliferation of the co-transfected cell were inhibited more than the single group transfected cell. These results indicate that co-regulation of VEGF and KSP gene expression more effectively inhibit A549 cell proliferation, better than only regulating VEGF or KSP gene expression.
A549 cell, siRNA, Gene expression, KSP, VEGF
- Haijun Yu,Yonglong Zou, Lei Jiang, Qi Yin, Xinyu He, Lingli Chen, Zhiwe Zhang, Wangwen Gu,Yaping Li. Induction of apoptosis in non-small cell lung cancer by downregulation of MDM2 using pH-responsive PMPC-b-PDPA/siRNA complex nanoparticles[J]. Biomaterials,2013,3411.
- Stelios Florinas, Jaesung Kim,Kihoon Nam, Margit M. Janát-Amsbury, Sung Wan Kim. Ultrasound-assisted siRNA delivery via arginine-grafted bioreducible polymer and microbubbles targeting VEGF for ovarian cancer treatment[J]. Journal of Controlled Release, 2014.
- Hyun Ah Kim, Kihoon Nam, Sung Wan Kim. Tumor targeting RGD conjugated bio-reducible polymer for VEGF siRNA expressing plasmid delivery[J]. Biomaterials, 2014.
- Basso Andrea D, Liu Ming,Gray Kimberly, Tevar Seema,Lee Suining, Liang Lianzhu, Ponery Abdul, Smith Elizabeth B, Monsma Frederick J, Yu Tao, Zhang Yonglian, Kerekes Angela D, Esposite Sara, Xiao Yushi, Tagat Jayaram R, Hicklin Daniel J, Kirschmeier Paul. SCH 1473759, a novel Aurora inhibitor, demonstrates enhanced anti-tumor activity in combination with taxanes and KSP inhibitors. [J]. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2011, 684.
- Dhananjay Jere, Hu-Lin Jiang, You-Kyoung Kim, Rohidas Arote, Yun-Jaie Choi, Cheol-Heui Yun, Myung-Haing Cho, Chong-Su Cho. Chitosan-graft-polyethylenimine for Akt1 siRNA delivery to lung cancer cells[J]. International Journal of Phar maceutics,2009,3781.
- Tai Jian-dong, Wang Guang-yi, Liu Tong-jun, Wang Lei,Li Feng. [Effect of siRNA targeting c-Myc and VEGF on human colorectal cancer cells]. [J]. Zhonghua Wei-chang Waike Zazhi, 2009, 125.
- João Conde, Furong Tian,Yulán Hernández, Chenchen Bao, Daxiang Cui, Klaus-Peter Janssen, M. Ricardo Ibarra, Pedro V. Baptista, Tobias Stoeger, Jesús M. de la Fuente. In vivo tumor targeting via nanoparticle-mediated therapeutic siRNA coupled to inflammatory response in lung cancer mouse models[J]. Biomaterials,2013,3431.
- Yijie Chen, Hongchen Gu, Ding Sheng-Zi Zhang,Fan Li, Tengyuan Liu, Weiliang Xia. Highly effective inhibition of lung cancer growth and metastasis by systemic delivery of siRNA via multimodal mesoporous silica-based nanocarrier[J]. Biomaterials,2014, 3538.
- Judge, Adam D, Robbins, Marjorie, Tavakoli, Iran, Levi, Jasna,Hu, Lina, Fronda, Anna, Ambegia, Ellen, McClintock, Kevin, MacLachlan, Ian. Confirming the RNAi-mediated mechanism of action of siRNA-based cancer therapeutics in mice[J]. Journal of ClinicalInvestigation,2009,1193.
- Lu Han, Cui Tang, Chunhua Yin. Oral delivery of shRNA and siRNA via multifunctional polymeric nanoparticles for synergistic cancer therapy[J]. Biomaterials, 2014, 3515.
- Zhenzhen Yang,Bai Xiang,Dawen Dong, Zhanzhang Wang, Jingquan Li, Xianrong Qi. Dual Receptor-Specific Peptides Modified Liposomes as VEGF siRNA Vector for Tumor-Targeting Therapy[J]. Current Gene Therapy, 2014, 144.
- Kun Liu, Honglin Chen, Qingsheng You, Hai Shi, Zhiwei Wang. The siRNA cocktail targeting VEGF and HER2 inhibition on the proliferation and induced apoptosis of gastric cancer cell[J]. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2014, 3861-2.
- Xu Li, Yijie Chen, Mingqi Wang, Yongjie Ma, Weiliang Xia, Hongchen Gu. A mesoporous silica nanoparticle–PEI–Fusogenic peptide system for siRNA delivery in cancer therapy[J]. Biomaterials, 2013, 344.
- Joung-Pyo Nam,Kihoon Nam, Simhyun Jung, Jae-Woon Nah, Sung Wan Kim. Evaluation of dendrimer type bio-reducible polymer as a siRNA delivery carrier for cancer therapy[J]. Journal of Controlled Release, 2015,209.
- Emanuele Marra, Fabio Palombo, Gennaro Ciliberto, Luigi Aurisicchio. Kinesin spindle protein SiRNA slows tumor progression[J]. J. Cell. Physiol.,2012, 2281.
- Kim Young-Dong, Park Tae-Eun, Singh Bijay, Maharjan Sushila, Choi Yun-Jaie, Choung Pill-Hoon, Arote Rohidas B, Cho Chong-Su. Nanoparticle-mediated delivery of siRNA for effective lung cancer therapy. [J]. Nanomedicine (London, England), 2015, 107.
- Mei-Hua Qu, Rui-Fang Zeng,Shi Fang, Qiang-Sheng Dai, He-Ping Li, Jian-Ting Long. Liposome-based co-delivery of siRNA and docetaxel for the synergistic treatment of lung cancer[J]. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014, 4741-2.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.