In this paper the perceptron neural networks are applied to approximate the solution of Fractional-order model of HIV infection of CD4+T-cells that includes a system of fractional differential equations (FDEs). We converted this model to a system of Volterra integral equations. Then, by using perceptron neural networks ability in approximating a nonlinear function, we propose approximating functions to approach parameters of this system of Volterra integral equations. By obtaining the approximated solution of this system, the unknown parameters of the original fractional HIV model are adjusted. Numerical results illustrate this approach is simple and accurate when applied to systems of FDEs.
Fractional HIV infection model, Volterra integral equation, Perceptron neural networks, Fractional differential equation
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and applications of fractional differential equations, (Vol. 204). (2006) Elsevier Science Limited.
- A.S. Perelson, D.E. Kirschner, R. De Boer, Dynamics of HIV infection of CD4+T-cells, Mathematical Bioscience 114 (1993) 81-125.
- E. Ahmed, A.S. Elgazzar, On fractional order differential equations model for nonlocal epidemics, Physica A 379 (2007) 607-614.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, New York, 1999.
- I.S. Jesus, J.A.T. Machado, J.B. Cunha, Fractional electrical impedances in botanical elements, Journal of Vibration and Control 14 (2008) 1389-1402.
- I.S. Jesus, J.A.T. Machado, J.B. Cunha, Fractional order electrical impedance of fruits and vegetables, in: Proceedings of the 25th IASTED International Conference MODELLING, IDENTIFICATION, AND CONTROL, February 6-8, 2006, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain.
- K.S. Cole, Electric conductance of biological systems, in: Proc. Cold Spring Harbor Symp. Quant. Biol, Cold Spring Harbor, New York, 1993, pp. 107-116.
- L.M. Petrovic, D.T. Spasic, T.M. Atanackovic, On a mathematical model of a human root dentin, Dental Materials 21 (2005) 125-128 .
- R.V. Culshaw, S. Ruan, A delay-differential equation model of HIV infection of CD4+T-cells, Mathematical Bioscience 165 (2000) 27-39.
- R.R. Nigmatullin, S.O. Nelson, Recognition of the fractional kinetics in complex systems: Dielectric properties of fresh fruits and vegetables form 0.01 to1.8 GHz, Signal Processing 86 (2006) 2744-2759.
- T.J. Anastasio, The fractional-order dynamics of bainstem vestibulooculomotor neurons, Biological Cybernetics 72 (1994) 69-79.
- V.D. Djordjevi, J. Jari, B. Fabry, J.J. Fredberg, D. Stamenovi, Fractional derivatives embody essential features of cell rheological behavior, Annals of Biomedical Engineering 31 (2003) 692-699.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.