Author(s): Zhao Huan, ZHANG Shu-guang, ZHAO Xue-liang, WANG Dong-xuan
Download Full PDF
Read Complete Article
Volume 6 - Feb 2017
The geological storage of carbon dioxide is a practical and effective method to reduce the greenhouse effect,In order to prevent the leakage of carbon dioxide bring about a serious impact on the environment, the need to carry out in situ online monitoring of pH value to determine the dynamics of underground carbon dioxide.In this paper,a high precision and low drift pH value online monitoring instrument based on temperature compensation is designed with MSP430F5438 as the core.The software flow chart and the relationship the pH value,the electrode signal and the temperature of the measured liquid,the hardware structure of the instrument and software process are introduced.By comparing pH standard solution and field water sample test, the measurement accuracy of the instrument is about 0.05pH,this instrument can meet the needs of online monitoring,have been used for engineering monitoring and have a wide range of application prospects.
pH value, Aquifer, MSP430F5438, Dual-channel synchronous sampling, Digital filter
- Ren Mei Juan,Diao Yu Jie,Li Xu Feng. Study on Environmental Impact of Carbon Dioxide Geological Storage[J].Science and Technology of West China,2014,10:49-51.
- Li Kang,Zhao Xue Liang,Yuan Ai Jun, et al.Study on Environmental Impact Monitoring of Carbon Dioxide Geological Storage[J]. Environmental Science Survey, 2013,06:98-100.
- Wen Dong Guang,Guo Jian Qiang,Zang Sen Qi.Research Progress of Carbon Dioxide Geological Storage in China[J]. Geology of China, 2014, 05:1716-1723.
- Jie Li,Zhonghe Pang. Environmental isotopes in CO_2 geological sequestration[A]. Institute of Geology and Geophysics; Chinese Academy of Sciences,2016:15.
- Yu Xiang.The Detection Technologe and Experimental Research of a New Type of Electrical Conductivity and pH of Water quality Parameters[D].Zhejiang University,2015.
- Li Shang Jin.Design and Implementation of p H Detection System for Dye Liquor[D].Zhejiang Sci-Tech University,2016.
- Liu Yi Ning,Chen Chun Ling,Cui Lin.Filtering Method of Temperature and Humidity Collection in Solar Greenhouse Control System[J].New agriculture, 2015,21:4-7.
- Zhang Lei,Wu Na. Selection and Verification of Decreasing Filtering Algorithm for Conducting Noise in Inverter[J].Science & Technology Information , 2015,19:232-233.
- Cui Ling,Luo Yi Min.Dual pH On - line Monitoring and Control[J]. Instrument Technique and Sensor , 2015,11:78-80.
- Li Mei Hua,Yan Wei Ping, Wang Ying,et al.Multi-channel data acquisition and processing system based on micro-sensor array[J].Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, 2016,(02):311-317.
- Cui Ni,Design and Realization of Shearer Condition Monitoring System Based on Wireless Sensor Networks [D].North University of China,2016.
- Wang Xiang,Bai Jin Ke, Wang Zhi Peng.Design of a temperature acquisition system based on DS18B20[J]. International Electronic Elements, 2015,18:90-92.
- Li Pan Wen,Wang Liang.Design and Realization for Data Acquisition of Airborne CAN bus[J].Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology, 2016, 06:47-50.
- Hu Ying.The application of CAN bus in the underground Feng Shui monitoring system[J]. Shanxi Coal, 2015, 06:81-83+89.
- Wang Yu Shu,Cai Qiang,Guo Dong Lian,et al.Esign and Realization of On - line Monitoring System for Aquaculture Water Quality Based on CAN Bus[J]. Chinese Journal of Electron Devices, 2014,04:708-713.
- Zhou Qi.Research and Design of Hydroiogical Monitoring System of Coal Mine[D].AnHui University of Science and Techology, 2014.
- Shan Bing Hua,Zhang Feng Deng.Temperature and Humidity Detection System Based on CAN bus[J].Electronic Measurement Technology, 2016,05:123-126.
- Shi Hong Mei,Yu Zu Jun,et al. Study on the Monitoring Method of Longitudinal Displacement for the High-Speed Continuous Welded Rail[J].Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. 2016,(04): 811-817.
- Yue Chao,Wan Xi Yuan,He Hang, et al.Collection and Treatment of Heavy Metal Detection Data of Water Quality[J]. Automation and instrumentation. 2015,5:59-62.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.