In this study, Camerino city and Trabzon city were asked to answer these concepts, since the historical values, their meanings, their learning, and their cultural values must be determined and preserved in order to protect the environment. For this purpose, the interpretation of old-new reconstruction together with imitation and contrast approach has been examined for the problem of "harmony" and "integration" which is one of the biggest problems encountered in today's historical environments. The research area is limited to Italy Camerino city and Turkey Trabzon site. In the study, sampling methods were used in direct Camerino and Trabzon cities. In both fields of study, proposals have been made for the analysis and evaluation of physical items qualified as historical documents and to ensure cultural continuity by interpretation of data.
Historical environment, environmental design, re-evaluation, sustainability, culture, Camerino, Trabzon
- Özer, B., History-Future, Contemporary and Architecture,Yapı Magazine, no: 52/39, Istanbul, 1983.
- Velioglu, A., A Research on Architectural Design and Process in Historical Environment, KTÜ Institute of Science and Technology, Doctorate Thesis, 1992.
- Eldem, N., History conscious and contemporary Personality, Arredamento Decoration, 5, 100-101, 1992.
- Karpuz, H., Trabzon, Ministry of Culture Publications, Ankara, 1990.
- Çakarcan, N., Milas-Hisarbaşı Historical Tissue Inspection Preservation and Restoration Proposals, METU FBE, 1989.
- Kultufan, S., Trabzon Kenti Semerciler and Historical Documents of Kemeraltı Streets, Preservation and Restoration Proposals, KTÜ FBE, Master Thesis, 1994, Trabzon
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.