Morphological and anatomical descriptions of the Alhagi pseudalhagi L. have been given in the paper. Under the influence of environmental factors this plant acquired such structural features as the strong development of the central cylinder, strong omission, the presence of numerous and small conduction beams, thick cuticles, small and numerous stomata. These properties are typical for xerophytes.
Alhagi pseudalhagi L., xerophytes, xylem, phloem, lysogenic receptacles, parenchyma
- Barykina R.P. (2004) Reference book on botanical microtechnology. Bases and methods. Moscow, (by russian) p.311
- Butnik A.A., Ashurmetov O.A., Nigmatova R.N., Begbaeva G.F. (2009) Ecological anatomy of desert plants of Central Asia. Tashkent.vol.3, (by russian) p.149
- Gumbatov Z.I., Aliev B.M., Alieva I.F. (2015) Methods of teaching and research on botany. Baku. (by russian) p.158
- Gumbatov Z.I. (2002) Morphology and anatomy of plants. Ganja. (by russian) p.117
- Nabiyeva F.Kh., İbadullayeva S.J., Ibrahimova А.Sh. (2011) Fodder resources of winter pastures // Agrarian science. ISSN 0869-8155, Moscow, pp.10-12 (by rus.)
- Mammadov G.Sh. (2007) Social, economic and ecological basis of effective use of land resources of Azerbaijan, Baku, Public House “Elm”, 854p.(by azerb.)
- Flora of Azerbaijan (1961) Volume 5 Baku. (by russian) p.345
- Nukhimovsky E.L. (2002) Fundamentals of biomorphology of seed plants. Moscow. P.858
- Tutayuk V.Kh. (1980) Anatomy and morphology of plants. Moscow. (by russian) p.316
- Vasilevskaya V.K. (1954) Forming a leaf of drought-resistant plants. Ashgabat. (by russian) p.183
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.