As a frontier technology, block chain has great prospects in the fields of internet of things and finance field. In the process of bitcoin transaction, the legality authentication of identity information is realized through block chain technology and cryptography knowledge. Based on this, block chain identity authentication and distributed storage technology are applied to a train ticket purchasing system in this paper. The system mainly consists of four modules: communication terminal, ticketing digital encryption database, block chain identity authentication center and self-service ticket collecting machine. The communication terminal receives ticket and purchaser identity encryption information, it also subscribes to tickets on the Internet through a timestamp server. The ticket digital encryption database encrypts the identity and ticket information and sends it to the communication terminal. The block chain identity authentication center completes the legality verification of the ticket collector identities through the key matching and decryption algorithm. Self-service ticket collection machine finishes printing tickets. The system uses block chain and secret key matching to achieve the identity authentication of the ticket collector. The collector can also take out the ticket without identity card, which provides great convenience for passengers who have lost their ID cards or temporarily can not show their identity cards.
Block Chain, Distributed Storage, Identity Authentication Technology, Ticket Collection System
- Hyun‑Woo K and Young‑Sik J. Secure Authentication-Management human-centric Scheme for trusting personal resource information on mobile cloud computing with blockchain. Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences 2018.
- Zhou Z, Lixin L I, Zuohui L I. Efficient cross-domain authentication scheme based on blockchain technology[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2018.
- Khan M A, Salah K. IoT security: Review, blockchain solutions, and open challenges[J]. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017.
- Lee J H. BIDaaS: Blockchain Based ID As a Service[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6(99):2274-2278.
- Myojo S. Method to Estimate Passenger Flow Using Stored Ticket Gate Data[J]. Quarterly Report of Rtri, 2006, 47(4):178-181.
- Lin Q, Yan H, Huang Z, et al. An ID-based linearly homomorphic signature scheme and its application in blockchain[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, PP(99):1-1.
- SeungJin, H. A Secure Decentralized Storage Scheme of Private Information in Blockchain Environments. Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 2018,23(1):111-116.
- Wyglinski A M, Irvine J, Chapman J. The Future of Vehicular Security and Privacy [From the Guest Editors][J]. IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, 2018, 13(1):26-27.
- Yin W, Wen Q, Li W, et al. An Anti-Quantum Transaction Authentication Approach in Blockchain[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6(99):5393-5401.
- Dorri A, Steger M, Kanhere S S, et al. BlockChain: A Distributed Solution to Automotive Security and Privacy[J]. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2017, 55(12):119-125.
- Yan Z, Gan G, Riad K. BC-PDS: Protecting Privacy and Self-Sovereignty through BlockChains for OpenPDS[C]// Service-Oriented System Engineering. IEEE, 2017.
- Günlü O, Kittichokechai K, Schaefer R F, et al. Controllable Identifier Measurements for Private Authentication with Secret Keys[J]. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, 2018, PP(99):1-1.
- Ou R, Zhang Y, Zhang M, et al. After-the-Fact Leakage-Resilient Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange[J]. IEEE Systems Journal, 2017, PP(99):1-10.
- Jiguang Li. The Processing Monitoring Framework and the Random Authorization Using Blockchain [J]. Information Security Research, 2017, 3(8):752-757.
- Jiang P, Guo F, Liang K, et al. Searchain: Blockchain-based private keyword search in decentralized storage[J]. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.