A nonlinear fitting model is proposed for the problem of nuclear energy spectrum decomposition. And the hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm based on natural selection idea and random inertia weight is used to solve. First, a nonlinear fitting model was introduced. Secondly, the defects of the traditional particle swarm optimization algorithm based on linear inertia weight are analyzed, and the ideas of stochastic inertia weight and natural selection are integrated into the algorithm for these shortcomings. Then, according to the specific problems involved in this paper and the existing data, the continuous function model is transformed into a discrete series model. According to the nature that the absolute value is not less than zero, the fitness value is appropriately modified to achieve the purpose of improving the calculation accuracy and the operation speed of the algorithm.
Energy Spectrum Decomposition, Nonlinear Fitting Model, Hybrid Particle Swarm
- C. Trelea, "The particle swarm optimization algorithm: convergence analysis and parameter selection," Information Processing Letters, vol. 85, no. 6, pp. 317-325, Mar 31 2003, Art. no. Pii s0020-0190(02)00447-7.
- Z. L. Gaing, "Particle swarm optimization to solving the economic dispatch considering the generator constraints," Ieee Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 1187-1195, Aug 2003.
- A. C. Coello, G. T. Pulido, and M. S. Lechuga, "Handling multiple objectives with particle swarm optimization," Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 256-279, Jun 2004.
- J. Robinson and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Particle swarm optimization in electromagnetics," Ieee Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 397-407, Feb 2004.
- F. van den Bergh and A. P. Engelbrecht, "A cooperative approach to particle swarm optimization," Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 225-239, Jun 2004.
- Z. L. Gaing, "A particle swarm optimization approach for optimum design of PID controller in AVR system," Ieee Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 384-391, Jun 2004.
- F. Juang, "A Hybri of genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization for recurrent network design," Ieee Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part B-Cybernetics, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 997-1006, Apr 2004.
- B. Liu, L. Wang, Y. H. Jin, F. Tang, and D. X. Huang, "Improved particle swarm optimization combined with chaos," Chaos Solitons & Fractals, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 1261-1271, Sep 2005.
- J. B. Park, K. S. Lee, J. R. Shin, and K. Y. Lee, "A particle swarm optimization for economic dispatch with nonsmooth cost functions," Ieee Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 34-42, Feb 2005.
- J. J. Liang, A. K. Qin, P. N. Suganthan, and S. Baskar, "Comprehensive learning particle swarm optimizer for global optimization of multimodal functions," Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 281-295, Jun 2006.
- Y. del Valle, G. K. Venayagamoorthy, S. Mohagheghi, J.-C. Hernandez, and R. G. Harley, "Particle swarm optimization: Basic concepts, variants and applications in power systems," Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 171-195, Apr 2008.
- Z.-H. Zhan, J. Zhang, Y. Li, and H. S.-H. Chung, "Adaptive Particle Swarm Optimization," Ieee Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part B-Cybernetics, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1362-1381, Dec 2009.
- Y. Wang, J. Lv, L. Zhu, and Y. Ma, "Crystal structure prediction via particle-swarm optimization," Physical Review B, vol. 82, no. 9, Sep 28 2010, Art. no. 094116.
- X. Yang, H.-q. Huang, K.-m. Jiang, W.-d. Chen, W. Zhou, and M.-m. Wang, "Application of Particle Swarm Algorithm and GMM-SDR Model in Overlapping Spectrum Peak Analysis," Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 2376-2380, Aug 2017.
- L. I. U. Dong, H. A. O. Ting, and L. I. U. Xiyu, "Cauchy Particle Swarm optimization based on dynamic probability mutation," Computer Engineering and Application, vol. 43, no. 16, pp. 77-79, 2007 2007, Art. no. 1002-8331(2007)43:16<77:Jydtgl>2.0.Tx;2-j.
- Y. Yaping, T. A. N. Ying, and Z. Jianchao, "Quadratic Particle Swarm Optimization and its Self-Adaptive Parameters," Computer Engineering and Application, vol. 42, no. 31, pp. 64-67, 2006 2006, Art. no. 1002-8331(2006)42:31<64:Ecwlqs>2.0.Tx;2-d.
- K. Yan, F. Hai-peng, X. U. Wen-bo, and Y. Yan-ping, "Cooperative approach to Quantum-behaved Particle Swarm Optimization," Computer Engineering and Application, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 39-42,112, 2010 2010, Art. no. 1002-8331(2010)46:4<39:Hzdjyl>2.0.Tx;2-x.
- Li, H. Guo, L. Liu, and W. Li, "Resolving vehicle routing problem with improved sweep-particle swarm optimization algorithm," Computer Engineering and Application, vol. 48, no. 20, pp. 216-223, 2012 2012, Art. no. 1002-8331(2012)48:20<216:Gjxlzq>2.0.Tx;2-a.
- J. Grobler and A. P. Engelbrecht, "Arithmetic and parent-centric headless chicken crossover operators for dynamic particle swarm optimization algorithms," Soft Computing, vol. 22, no. 18, pp. 5965-5976, Sep 2018.
- K. Deb, "An efficient constraint handling method for genetic algorithms," Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 186, no. 2-4, pp. 311-338, 2000 2000.
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, and T. Meyarivan, "A fast and elitist multiobjective genetic algorithm: NSGA-II," Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 182-197, Apr 2002, Art. no. Pii s 1089-778x(02)04101-2.
- Konak, D. W. Coit, and A. E. Smith, "Multi-objective optimization using genetic algorithms: A tutorial," Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 91, no. 9, pp. 992-1007, Sep 2006.
- Rudolph, "Convergence analysis of canonical genetic algorithms," IEEE transactions on neural networks, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 96-101, 1994 1994.
- Jones, P. Willett, and R. C. Glen, "Molecular recognition of receptor sites using a genetic algorithm with a description of desolvation," Journal of molecular biology, vol. 245, no. 1, pp. 43-53, 1995-Jan-06 1995.
- S. A. Kazarlis, A. G. Bakirtzis, and V. Petridis, "A genetic algorithm solution to the unit commitment problem," Ieee Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 83-90, Feb 1996.
- H.-q. Huang, W.-c. Ding, D.-c. Gong, and F. Fang, "Decomposition of X-Ray Fluorescence Overlapping Peaks Based on Statistical and Genetic Algorithms," Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 2320-2323, Aug 2015.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.