The reform of China’s college entrance examination requires the transformation of the educational concept from "examination-oriented education" to "professional talent training", which challenges the ability of high school teachers and students to collect and process information about majors and related industries. However, due to the limitation of high school education resources, its subject career guidance cannot break through the information barrier independently, which provides an opportunity for universities to carry out vertical inter-school cooperation and seek multi-dimensional interests under the systematic cultivation of law talents. The interaction mechanism is designed based on the demand characteristics of high school students, vertical cooperation management docking mode, and information exchange community. On this basis, it includes the annual practice of legal practice experience, sharing of graduate school level scientific research projects, moot court, legal clinic, one-way annual lecture, alumni return visit, undergraduate classroom experience, and other forms of activities. Although the development of interactive mechanism needs decentralization and incentive, only by being supervised, fully protecting students' rights and interests, and respecting education fairness can it exist in the long run.
Higher Education of Law, Senior High School Education, Vertical Inter-school Cooperation, Reform of College Entrance Examination, Subject Career Guidance
- Marx, Engels. (1995) Selected Works of Marx and Engels (Volume 4). Translated by the Translation Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. Beijing: People's Publishing House: 476.
- Ruan Lingling. (2018) Investigation on the Current Situation of Subject Career Guidance in High Schools in Zhejiang Province. Journal of Shanghai Educational Research, 8, 44-48.
- Xiong Chuanwu. (1998) On the Modernization of Educational Subject in the View of Postmodernism. Journal of East China Normal University (Educational Sciences): 8-16.
- Zheng Yajun. (2020) A study of the Status Quo and Influence Mechanisms of High School Teachers’ Subject Career Guidance Competency. East China Normal University: 51-52.
- Eva Pomeroy. (2018) Why Universities Need Homerooms. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/why-universities-need-homerooms-106299.
- Kelly Chandler. (2019) What Advice Articles Miss about Summer Loss. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/what-advice-articles-miss-about-summer-loss-118430.
- Di Wilmot. (2019) Fixing South Africa’s Public Schools Lessons from a Small-town University. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/fixing-south-Africa’s-public-schools-lessons-from-a-small-town-university-113206.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.