The authors discuss contradictions between the principal branches of the modern physical picture of the universe. Space and time have been shown in the Unitary Quantum Theory (UQT) not to be connected one with the other, unlike in the Special Theory of Relativity. In UQT, time becomes Newtonian again, and the growth of the particle’s mass with growing speed proceeds from other considerations of physics. Unlike the quantum theory, the modern gravitation theory (the general theory of relativity) is not confirmed by experiments and needs to be considerably revised.
Unitary Quantum Theory, General Relativity, Special Relativity, Maxwell Equations, Lorentz Transformations, equation of John Wheeler and Bryce DeWitt
- Leo Georgy Sapogin, «Some Open Problems of Unitary Quantum Theory», Book Publisher International, FIRST EDITION 2020, DOI: 10.9734/bpi/mono/978-93-90431-41-0.
- Sapogin LG, Ryabov Yu. A, Boichenko VA. «Unitary Quantum Theory and a New Sources of Energy.» Archer Enterprises, Geneva, NY, USA; 2005.
- Sapogin LG, Ryabov Yu. A, Boichenko VA, «Unitary Quantum Theory and a New Sources of Energy». Ed. Science-Press, Moscow; 2008. (Russian, transl. from English).
- Sapogin LG, Ryabov Yu. A, Boichenko VA.,»The Unitary Quantum Theory and a New Sources of Energy». Science Publishing Group, USA;2015. available:http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com
- J. Wheeler, “Superspace and quantum geometrodynamics”, Battelle Rencontres:1967, Lectures in Mathematics and Physics, eds. C. M. DeWitt, J. A. Wheeler, Benjamin, New York, 1968, p.242.
- В. S. DeWitt, «Quantum theory of gravity». PhysRev. -1967 160-p. 1113.
- N.A. Kozyrev «Astronomical observations by means of physical properties» - Burakan, October 5-8, 1976. – Erevan, 1977,p.209-227.
- N.A. Kozyrev. «Causal or asymmetrical mechanics in linear approximation» - Pulkovo, 1958.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.