Author(s): T. Elnimr, H.A.Elgharbawy, Reda Morsy
In this paper the phosphatidylcholine is extracted from egg yolk from different egg sources using water, alcohol and hexane. High degree of purity is achieved and this is assisted through many analysis methods.
- Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, 2010. USDA National Nutrient Database for
- Standard Reference, Release 23, Nutrient Data Laboratory Home page: http://www.ars. usda. go v/nutrie ntdata
- National Research Council ,1976, Fat Content and Composition of Animal Products, printing and publishing office, National Academey of Science, Washington, D.C., ISBN 0-309-02440-4; p. 203
- Chris Clarke (2004). The Science of ice cream Cambridge, Eng: Royal Society of chemistry. P. 49 ISBN 0-85404-629-1
- Rev Electron Biomed / Electron J Biomed 2009; 3:19-35
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.