Today, through a spatial representation of criminal acts, and combining these data with spatial data, where possible, identify crimes and crime centers, where Halle predicted probability of abnormalities within the city limits is provided. Ultimately, this information can effectively reduce the crime rate in the city and reduce the factors underlying crime in urban environments be effective. Delinquency and crime problems and disorders that affect the entire community and each of the communities, large amounts of wealth and human capital has been spent fighting this social phenomenon. The origin of this phenomenon in the social structure, economy and environment from which they sought which there's a time and place that in the context of suitable, criminal background and repeat it provides and it a crime hotspot go on geographical environment makes. Hence, the specific features and structures of the urban environment have a significant impact on the incidence of crime and changes in the spatial structure and environmental conditions will lead to changes in patterns of criminal behavior. So three times, places, and people have a fundamental role in shaping criminal factors, such as differences in location, time and behavioral characteristics leads to the type and extent of crime in the city limits, take on different spatial and temporal patterns. Research methodology and descriptive - analytic study. This study intend to analysis effective factors in urban crime event and insecurity and also it give strategies for reduction of crime in urban environments . In this study, the knowledge and the corresponding definitions of crime and urban indicators, to examine the theoretical principles and theories of scholars addressed; then, identifying the factors and indicators and analysis of existing studies and After identifying strengths and weaknesses, and the constraints and opportunities provide guidelines and recommendations on how to improve areas of their proper shape to reduce crime, and the insecurity.
crime, land use, lighting, focus of crime, insecurity and delinquency
- Apraxine Pierre.Anne Duquenne,Sabine Feta and Damien Helly(2012) "urban violence and humanitarian challenges";European union institute for security studies
- - Etemadifar,Ehsan(2012) "The role of urban lighting and security lighting designer in Tehran". (With emphasis on correct lighting, urban landscape); Second Comprehensive Conference of city Safety in Tehran
- - Felson,M.Ronald .Clarke(1998) "Opportunity makes the thief"; Research, Development and Statistics Directorate 50 Queen Anneâ€™s Gate London SW1H 9AT
- - Gharayi,F and Nafise rad(2010) "Review and assess the sense of safety in urban areas; "Armanshahr journal;No4.Spring and Summer 2010
- -Geason. S and Paul R. Wilson (1989) "Crime prevention through environmental design"; Australian Institute of Criminology
- - Joel B. Plant and Michael S. Scott(2009) "Effective Policing and Crime Prevention"; U.S. Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services(COPS)
- -LAW COMMISSION OF CANADA(2004) "What Is a Crime? "Defining Criminal Conduct in Contemporary Society;UBS press.vancouver.torento
- - Zahm.D(2007) "Using Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design in Problem-Solving"; U.S. Department of Justice
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.