I believe that in physics, everything should be absolute. I came across this theory of decaying of light and thus concluded into writing this paper. This paper deals with what happens to a dying photon-does it ever die? If yes then what happens to the energy. This paper is about putting an absolute limit to the lifetime of any photon.
Photon, Decaying of photon, Speed of light, mass energy symmetry, energy decay
- Engineering Physics, Hitendra K Malik,A K Singh, P 11.7 http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4831782
- Reference link - http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2004Obs...124..174W
- Reference link - http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/c/cosmological+redshift
- Engineering Physics, Hitendra K Malik,A K Singh, P 10.31
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics, H K Das, P 452
- Judith D. Sally, Paul Sally 2007). "Chapter 3: Pythagorean triples". Roots to research: a vertical development of mathematical problems. American Mathematical Society Bookstore. p. 63. ISBN 0-8218-4403-2.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.