In this research, we have compared the constitutional and Iran's Islamic revolution based on John Foran's model. In Foran's opinion, dependency development is emerged as a result of outside pressure on third world countries. The new situation paves the way for the emergence of oppressive government and this government also paves the way for the opposed side. As a result of this, a revolutionary situation arises. Based on documents and open mindeds' opinions, the role of government and development in forming both revolutions has been outstanding. Based on Foran's statements, the world system situation has been effective in the formation of constitutional and Islamic revolutions. On the other hand, based on documents, what Foran has stated regarding the inability of America at the time of revolution formation does not seem to be true and the role of political culture of opposition in forming both revolutions also needs to be refined.
Revolution, Government, Dependency Development, Global System, The Political Culture of Opposition
- Foran, John (2000). Revolutionary theory, Nei Publishing, Tehran
- A brahamyan, Ervand, (1995). Modern Iran, translated by Mohammad Fattahy, Nei Publishing, Tehran.
- Abrahamian, Ervand, (2007). Iran between two revolutions, translation Shanehchi colleagues, twelfth edition, publishing center.
- Adwan, M. (1968). Memorial of Jamal al-Din Asad Abadi, Tehran.
- Alamdari, K. (2001). Why Iran and the West went behind?, Tehran,development publishing
- Foran, John (2002). Resistance fragile, translated by Ahmad tadayon, Fourth Edition
- Goudarzi, Gholam Reza (2009). Introduction to the Sociology Iranian tyranny, printing
- Katouzian, Mohammad Humayun (2006) .The political Economy of Iran, translated Mohammad Reza Nafisi V kambyz translation Azizi thirteenth edition
- Katouzian, Mohammad Humayun (2001) .Conflict government and people, translated by Ali Reza Tayeb, Seventh Edition.
- Karimi, Ali Reza (2007). Revolution plant criticism, publishing wisdom
- Kasrawī, A. (1957) . Constitutional History of Iran, Seventh Edition
- Mohammadi, A. (1978) .Continuity the Islamic Revolution to the world revolution, spread Yasser
- Malekzadeh, M. (2003). Constitutional History of Iran, speaking publishing
- Mir Fenderski, Iran (2007). 37-year-old history of corruption Pahlavi, printing
- Rezai, Abdul (1999). Iranian background, Dor publication.
- Skocpol, Theda, (1979). Education, government and the Islamic Shiite revolution in Iran, the Islamic Revolution theoretical approaches (Proceedings), second edition, Qom, Education.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.