Author(s): Boyang Chen, Liang Gao, Xuesong Suo
In order to achieve real-time monitoring of orchard pests, we propose a system which collects the infrared linear array images of the pest distribution from real-time acquisition terminals in the orchard. Based on the collected image, the system performs analysis of the pest species and quantity, and communicate with the terminals and PC through ZigBee module, 4G network and SMS modules, to provide real-time and highly accurate support to pest monitoring and therefore give early warnings.
Monitoring of Orchard pests, Infrared Linear Array, ZigBee, 4G Network
- Zhang Yabao, Yang Yongan, Xu Yanfen. Apple orchard pest control technology. Yunnan Agricultural Science and Technology,2016,(01):53-54.
- Zhang Huifeng. Prevention and control of pests and diseases in green orchard. Hebei Fruits,2012,(04):34-35.
- Li Zhen, Hong Tiansheng, Wen Tao, et al. Design and development of orchard fruit fly monitoring system based on the internet-of-things. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University (Natural Sciences),2015,(01):89-93.
- Qiu Zhengjun, Wu Xiang, Zhang Weizheng, et al. A field monitoring device based on image. China, CN201410620825.3. 2015-03-04.
- Wang Xin, Chen Ji, Cao Jiuda, et al. High-speed data acquisition and real-time processing system for linear CCD. Journal of Optoelectronics·Laser,2008,(02):174-177.
- Misaki Sato Naro, Liu Yongjun. Application of sex pheromone trap in pest forecasting. Plant Doctor,1993,(04):15-18.
- Tan Xiaolong. The development of a precision laser diameter measurement based on FPGA. Wuhan University of Technology,2012.
- Zhang Chunzhou, Yang Jie. Research progress on pest phototaxis and its applied technique. Entomological Journal of East China,2007,(02):131-135.
- Wang Zemin, Gao Junchai, Zuo Qianxian. Measurement technology based on linear CCD scanning. Shanxi Electronic Technology,2009,(05):36-38.
- Cao Guibin. Design of image acquisition and storage system for high speed linear CCD scanning.Nanjing University of Science & Technology,2013.
Cite this Article:
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.