Green urbanism probably contains the most similar ideas with sustainable urbanism. They both emphasize on urban design with nature, as well as shaping better communities and lifestyles. However, the principles of green urbanism are based on the triple-zero frameworks: zero fossil-fuel energy use, zero waste, and zero emissions. Sustainable Urbanism, on the other hand, is more focused on designing communities that are walk able and transit-served so that people will prefer to meet their daily needs on foot. In this research has been studied urban green space development process in Boroujerd city. Also, the aim of research, is achieving sustainable city. This study is applied and the research method is" descriptive – analytical". Also data collected is documents and field. In order to analyzing of data, was used spearman correlation and Bahram Soltani method .The findings show, percapita of green space isn’t well and far from with global standards. So, should be attempted in this issue. At finally was proposed percapita based on Bahram Soltani method.
Urban Green Space, Percapita, Bahram soltani method, Boroujerd city
- Barker, R.G. 1968. Ecological Psychology, Stanford Ca: Stanford University Press.
- Balram, Sh and Dragicevic, S (2005); Attitudes Toward Urban Green Space: Integrating Guestionnaire Survey and Collaborative GIS Techniques to Improve Attitude Measurements, Iandscape and Urban Planing journal 75 : 167-17
- Beatley, T., 2011. Biophilic Cities: Integrating Nature into Urban Design and Planning. Island Press, Washington, D.C.
- Cackowski, J.-M., Nasar, J.L., 2003. The restorative effects of roadside vegetation. Implications for automobile driver anger and frustration. Environment and Behavior 35, 736–751.
- Chiesura. A(2004), The Role of Urban Parks for the Sustain city, Iandscape and Urban Planing journal 68 : 129-1382
- Chace, J.F., Walsh, J.J.,(2006). Urban effects on native avifauna: ,Iandscape and Urban Planing journal74 : 46-69
- Qorbani, Rasol and Timurid, R. (2010) Analysis of the parks' role in improving the quality of urban life by using the pattern Seeking-Escaping Case Study: Park in the city of Tabriz, Human Geography Research, No. 72, Ss62-47.
- Heerwagen, J.H., Orians, G.H., 1993. Humans, habitats, and aesthetics. In: Kellert, S.R., Wilson, E.O. (Eds.), The Biophilia Hypothesis. Island Press, Washington, pp. 138–172.
- Leqaee ( 1995): planning urban green space , no5&6
- Lohr, V.I., Pearson-Mims, C.H., 2006. Responses to scenes with spreading rounded, and conical tree forms. Environment and Behavior 38, 667–688.
- Lohr, V.I., Pearson-Mims, C.H., 2000. Physical discomfort may be reduced in the presence of interior plants. HortTechnology 10, 53–58.
- Kahn, M., 2006. Green Cities: Urban Growth and the Environment. Brookings Institution Press, Washington, D.C.
- Pour Ahmed, Ahmed, Akbar Pvrsraskanrvd, Muhammad. Sotoudeh, S. (1388) 9 management of urban green space area of Tehran, Human Geography Research Quarterly, No. 69, Ss50-29.
- Stanners, D., Bourdeau, p.,(1995).The Urban Environment. In:Stanners,D.,Bourdea
- Kweon, B.-S., Ulrich, R.S., Walker, V.D., Tassinary, L.G., 2008. Anger and stress: the role of landscape posters in an office setting. Environment and Behavior 40, 355–381.
- Ulrich, R.S., 1984. View through a window may influence recovery from surgery. Science 224, 420–421.
- Ulrich, R.S., 1993. Biophilia, biophobia, and natural landscapes. In: Kellert, S.R., Wilson, E.O. (Eds.), the Biophilia Hypothesis. Island Press, Washington, pp. 73–137.
- Ulrich, R.S., Simons, R.F., Miles, M.A., 2003. Effects of environmental simulations and television on blood donor stress. Journal of Architectural & Planning Research 20, 38–47.
- Ulrich, R.S., Simons, R.F., Losito, B.D., Fiorito, E., Miles, M.A., Zelson, M., 1991. Stress Recovery during exposure to natural and urban environments. Journal of Environmental Psychology 11, 201–230.
- Van den Berg, A.E., 2009. Restorative effects of nature: towards a neurobiological approach. In: Louts, T., Reitenbach, M., Molenbroek, J. (Eds.), Human Diversity, Design for Life. In: Proceedings of the Ninth International Congress of Physiological Anthropology, 22–26 August, Delft, the Netherlands. Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Delft, pp. 132–138.
International Journal of Sciences is Open Access Journal.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Author(s) retain the copyrights of this article, though, publication rights are with Alkhaer Publications.